Monday, February 2, 2009

Update on Weston

Hey everyone!

I'm back in Greenville at the hospital with my family. Weston is still the same. The Pediatrician didn't say anything that hasn't already been said. I forgot to say in the post earlier that his white blood count is 22000 (which is super high). Anyways, the pediatrician has only seen 2 cases ever in all his years of medical practice of pancreatitis, so he is unfamiliar with it. He has decided to consult a GI doctor who will be coming in later today to run some tests.

He's sleeping now and has only thrown up once since I've been here. Please keep praying and spread the prayer chain!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm praying - for the doctor's to know what's going on, healing for Weston, and peace for your family. Thanks for the updates.