Monday, February 16, 2009

*Going Home!*

Weston, Mom, and Dad are on the way home! The doctors gave him the "All Clear" this morning and sent him on his way! He has a no-fat diet for 2 weeks, but other than that, life can go back to normal - school, basketball, baseball! Praise the Lord! I give all glory to God!

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words! We love you!

No update to give on my Grandma today, but I will let you know.

I hope you continue reading my blog now that Weston is better. I actually started my blog to share my thoughts on God, life, and other things - serious and silly, it just happened to be a convenient way to update people on Weston. If you have a blog, let me know and I'll add you to "My Blog List" (on the right) - if I haven't already! Please feel free to send me a comment if you feel led to - I love getting comments. Other than that, have a good day!!

God Bless!
-Laura

No comments: