Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life is a Mess!

Weston is getting transported to UNC today around 1 pm! He's doing much better today compared to yesterday. He even ate some cheerios, crackers, and 2 french fries! Yay! One of his numbers went up a few points and the other went down a few, but basically they didn't change much. I can't wait to see him and my mom!

I wish I could see my dad too... but HE is at home in bed with an upset stomach and he was throwing up all night! (Nice timing huh?) Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow and can come to Chapel Hill! Geez though!

My Grandma Sue was taken back to the hospital last night after she passed out. They can't get a hold of her blood sugar - it goes up and down and up and down. It was unstable all night. Pray for her! She has Alzheimer's and is very confused right now. :(

When all this gets over I plan to 1) Praise God, 2) Celebrate my birthday, and 3) Write a post dedicated to Parker because he has been SO wonderful the last few weeks!

One last thing... Carolina won last night! It was AMAZING! We rushed Franklin St. (but don't worry, I was not anywhere near fire)! This morning after a few hours of sleep, I woke up feeling like a bus hit me. Note to self: Do not speed walk/run/walk a mile at 11 pm - screaming, yelling, singing, and leaping the whole time - and then scream, yell, sing, and dance around with 10,000 other people, just to turn around and walk back to your apartment in the wee morning hours.

On second thought, Note to self: Do it all over again if you get the chance - because it was AWESOME and TOTALLY WORTH IT!

No comments: