Friday, February 13, 2009

I Will Praise You in this Storm!

Disclaimer: I am exhausted!

Weston is feeling okay, but his Lipase level shot up to 900 today! (UGH! - it was at like 150) The doctors are meeting together to decide what plan of action to take and they will be talking to us around 11 am. I'll let you know what they say.

Grandma is not doing well. They get her sugar level normal and it drops again within half an hour to an hour. The doctors still don't know why this is happening.

Dad is feeling better and may be coming to Chapel Hill this afternoon depending on how this morning goes.

My Mom is exhausted and has a horrible cough - I'm making her go to my apartment to rest when I get out of class at 2 pm.

I am exhausted and totally behind in my classes - I went to bed around 11 pm because I was falling asleep reading for a paper and woke up this morning at 6 to write the paper. Still have some reading to do for my last class today so I'll have to post more later. But hey - I got 7 hours of sleep last night and it was AMAZING.

Thanks for the prayers! I apologize that I am unable to update you personally or thank you personally for the prayers, I hope you understand and accept this blog as your update and thank you! I love you all! Have a good Friday (the 13th... ugh)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for strength for your whole family!