Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lil' bit of everything

Well, I just got back to Chapel Hill as Spring Break comes to a close. I'm trying to get stuff ready for the upcoming week and organize myself back into real life. I'm actually not too upset about it - it looks like I have a pretty easy-going week and I feel refreshed and uplifted - physically, emotionally, and spiritually! I do have to take the GRE on Thursday -- so please pray for that! Anyone have any advice for it?

------------------------------------------

On a different note... CRANIUM is my new favorite game. I went to the beach with Parker this weekend. We got to hang out with his parents, his brother Jacob, and Candice, and we had so much fun. I played Cranium for the first time and it is so much fun. I have some awesome pictures/videos but alas, the "future-dad-in-law" says I can't put any of him up... and he was the best part! We played girls vs. boys which is always competitive! We yelled, we screamed, we laughed... and we learned that if "You put the bull in the pen, he's gonna win!" Words of wisdom from Jack. Haha

------------------------------------------

Shoutout to my friend Lindsay who got her acceptance letter to the School of Nursing at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill!!! WHOOO!!! Yeah girl, get it! Congratulations Linds!


Isn't she beautiful? She's going to be the most awesome nurse in the world!


------------------------------------------

This one's for Candice... Super-Soaker vs. Squirt Gun. Hahaha... boys & their analogies.



VS.



--------------

Finally, some prayer requests:

1. My friend Erin who is Madagascar - the country raised their security level and UNC wants her out in less than a week. She also has amoebic dysentery. You can follow her blog here or see my side link on the right.

2. Cute baby Jonah - he seems to be eating better and in a little bit less pain, but keep praying for this sweet baby boy to keep eating, fight off infection, be pain free AND for his parents as his advocates! God is doing awesome things through Patrice!

3. My Aunt Debbie - she is in a lot of pain. I know I haven't said much about the situation, but it is always on my mind and heart, I just don't know what to say about it. She's not doing good.
--------------
I haven't forgot about the Duke-UNC game pics... I'll upload them tomorrow... maybe.

God bless!

No comments: