Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama over at My Charming Kids. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not forget my amazing memory foam pillow at home... I'd never do that, because I can sleep without it!

Since I did not forget my pillow, I definitely did not lay in bed for several hours before falling asleep. Since I went right to sleep as soon as my head hit my amazing memory foam pillow, I certainly did not laugh out loud while laying in bed thinking about how silly I must have looked with ice wrapped around my head while riding around town with my mom to find a pharmacy with my pain medicine after getting my wisdom teeth removed.

I also did not stand in the standby line for the Carolina Duke game with these awesome girls.

And since I did not stand in line... neither did all these people. (all 600 and something!)

And we totally did not get THIS close to getting in... like 15 people?
And since we totally had tickets to the game and walked right in... we did not look sad at my apartment while watching the game.

And we did not have to watch the game on TV ...

I definitely did not have to go get a new cell today because my "old faithful" finally died. And if I did... it certainly would not look like this:




What did you not do this week?

No comments: