Monday, March 23, 2009

Stellan

Hey prayer warriors! Please pray for Stellan (aka MckMuffin), Mckmama's youngest son. He was taken to the hospital last night and has been experiencing SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia = very high heart rate), the condition that he almost died from in the womb. I don't really know all the details, but you can check out Mckmama's blog for updates! Please pray for peace for their family, healing for Stellan, and wisdom for the doctors/caretakers!

If you don't know Mckmama, and by "know" I mean... read her blog (cause I don't know her either... but I feel like I know her), she is the one I got the "Not Me Monday" from! Just about everyone I know that has a blog, follows her blog - it has something like 4 million hits. But anyhoo... she is a sister in Christ & mother of 4 children ages 4 and under (Big Mac, MckNugget, Small Fry, and MckMuffin).

No comments: