Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recovering!

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive! I've been doped up while recovering from my wisdom teeth removal... and so far everything has gone pretty good. I'm pretty sore, which is expected.

Sad note - We DID not get into the dook vs. Carolina game Sunday (FROWN), but we had a good time hanging out in line all day. I'll post pictures and such later.

I'm heading to the beach with Parker's family tomorrow night for his mom's bday! Yay!

Please continue to pray for my aunt and family during this tough time.

AND please pray that Jonah will steadily eat and continue to stay infection free. Pray for Matt (who is sick) and Patrice to have peace and guidance through this journey.

I'll post more later... now for some more (ugh) chicken & rice.

No comments: