Monday, March 1, 2010

"Not Me" Monday!


Hey hey!  It's that time again!  Welcome to "Not Me" Monday, the blog carnival started by Mckmama, the place where you can let it all out!  Get it out in the open - it is so refreshing! Give it a shot, you'll see!

So, you know when you're in the shower and you have used up ALL the shampoo in the bottle (I mean every little last drop, like it is clean out, nothing more is coming out of that bottle!)???  Then you have to decide whether to hop out of the shower, cold and wet, just to get the new bottle you bought yesterday but forgot to put in the shower.  You know what I'm talking about?  So, to save time and effort (and avoid freezing your butt off) you just use your soap to wash your hair?  Have you done that?  Nope, me neither.

I tutor/kidsit/pick up from school for a local family in the afternoons.  They have a 7th grade daughter who loves The Secret Life of the American Teenager.  She is not a difficult child.  And since I do not watch the show (because I am an adult who does not watch such silly things), I would never use the excuse of "reaching out to her" as a reason for watching the show.  No way.

Do you remember those Girl Scout cookies?  Well, I did not wrap the last one up so I could "reward" myself after my Western Art History exam.  That would be so pathetic!  Really.

What did you not do this week??
laura ann

No comments: