Monday, March 22, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters

This past Thursday night, Parker and I had a date night at Minges Coliseum with the Harlem Globetrotters!

It was SO fun!  I loved their tricks, their jokes, and their dancing.  I laughed the whole time!

The highlights of the night were watching the guys play around with Riley Philpot - a little girl who was diagnosed with cancer at the same time as my mom (the first time).  Riley just finished intense chemo and is, as far as I know, cancer free!

... the mascots, Globie & Big G - THE BEST EVER!  SO FUNNY!

... and the slingshot bowling with Globie as the ball.  I don't know why, but this was hilarious to me.  The little boy on the left is Weston's friend and baseball buddy, Tyler.

It was a GREAT date night!  Thanks babe! :)
laura ann

No comments: