Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am thankful for...

After seeing the facebook trend going around - write what you're thankful for in your status - I decided to put a spin on it. Each day for the next 15 days (that is until Thanksgiving Day) I will write about one thing I'm thankful for... Will you join me?? If you don't have a blog/facebook - you can leave a comment... or you can even if you do!

Today, I am thankful for....

Rainboots!!

And umbrellas...and raincoats... and dry clothes...

Because I haven't been outside in 3 days when it wasn't raining.... So I am thankful for rainboots that keep my feet warm and dry. And they let me splash in the puddles.

What are you thankful for today?

Don't miss the post I did earlier today called Boys are Jerks and Girls are Stupid! I think you'll like it...

laura ann

No comments: