Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 14 - I am thankful for...

I am thankful for my amazing fiance, Parker. Over the last 6+ years we have grown as individuals, a couple, and children of God. You can read about most of our story (minus the last 1/2 year) in this post.

I am so thankful that I met this wonderful man. Not only is he strikingly handsome, he's kind, devoted, caring, and protective. He is a pretty funny guy and he can always make me smile. He's strong and athletic - in high school he was on the wrestling team, football team, track team, and swim team. Crazy, I know! In college, he graduated with honors, was the Senior Class President, and leader in FCA & BCM. Now he is a business man & volunteers as an FCA leader at a local middle and high school. I mean, his resume puts mine to shame, its ridiculous.

Over the years, his hair has gotten a little thinner, his truck a little newer, and his voice a little deeper, but one thing has not changed - his devotion to me, to God, and our families. I know he will be a wonderful husband, and one day, father. I am thankful to have the opportunity to love such an amazing man!

laura ann

No comments: