Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 13 - I am thankful for

... my wonderful family!
I am so glad to be home for Thanksgiving so I can spend time with my sweet family! God has blessed me with wonderful parents who support me and believe in me. I respect them and I'm proud to be their daughter. My brother, who is 11 years old, is the jokester of our bunch and keeps us laughing most of the time. He has grown up so fast and I don't like it one bit! Of course, Parker is part of our family too, and he blends right in!

My family also includes Parker's family, and I am so thankful to have great future-in-laws! They raised a wonderful man and I am thankful for their support. I also love my future-brother-in-laws & their wives (yay, I'll finally have sisters!!!) . Finally, I am thankful for my "niece" and "nephew," Abi & Cody. They may be my future-brother-in-law's step-children, but they might be my only niece & nephew ever. I love them so much that I'll claim them and boast the name "Aunt Laura." I love spending time with the Morgan bunch and I'm so thankful they welcome me into the family!

laura ann

No comments: