Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 7 - I am thankful for...

I am thankful for my friends that cry with me, hug me, & make me laugh. I am thankful for a sweet voicemail from friend who cried on the phone because her heart is breaking too. I am thankful for a friend that met me on campus, just to give me a hug, and ended up crying with me in front of tons of other people, including a tour group walking by. I am thankful for a friend that was on the bus with me and cried too, so I wouldn't feel so ridiculous. I am thankful for friends that send me messages of encouragement and scripture passages to lift me up. I am thankful for the people that lift me and my mom and our family up in prayer all day long.

I am thankful that my sweet fiance has lots of corny jokes to make me laugh, and that he doesn't laugh too hard when I don't get them. :)

I am thankful that my mom is a much stronger person than me. I am thankful that even though she was sleeping this morning, she answered my phone call so we could talk. I cried and cried, but as always, she is so strong and assures me that she will be just fine. And for that, I am thankful.
laura ann

No comments: