Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday!

I had a lovely Monday and I hope you did too...

First, I woke up on time, got ready on time, and got to class early.

I signed up for Senior Orientation for Teaching Fellows... and I got my first choice - Pitt County (where I grew up and want to teach)

Then, I turned in a 5 page paper and found out my friend Amber couldn't use her Phase 1 basketball game ticket for the season opener... and offered it to me. Sweet!

I also looked in my planner to find that I have no other papers due this week. And no books to read this week. (First time all semester!) Sweet!

I got to see my Dad at the game (he came with some friends) and we won our season opener... and I came home to find that I had won Phase 1 tickets to the the next game. Boy is it my lucky day!

Then Stellan (Mckmama's youngest) had a successful surgery and is SVT free! Praise God!

Man, this Monday was even better than last Monday when I found my Burt's Bees!

---------------------

Please pray for my mom - she has a doctors appointment with the oncologist tomorrow and scans after that. We'll get the results on Wednesday! We're trusting God!

---------------------

Sorry for the scattered post lately, this semester has been kicking my butt! Only four weeks left!!!

laura ann

No comments: