Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Fun

Yes, I'm still alive and well! Sorry it's been a couple of days.... but ANYWAYS!
I had an AMAZING weekend! Parker & I got to hang out and spend some quality time together. We went out to eat at Champs with Amanda & Cory and Katherine & Eric. The six of us went bowling afterwards and let's just say I was in God's good grace or something because I bowled better than I ever have before... definitely a fluke and will probably never happen again. The boys won... but the girls were pretty close considering the guys had a professional very good bowler.

First game scores:
Boys 344, Girls 316

Second game scores:
Boys 358, Girls 302

I bowled a 133 first game, and a 112 second game. Just to make it clear, I don't remember ever breaking 100 before this weekend - ever.

Here's the picture to prove it.


Although Cory's score is covered up... I let you figure out who the very good bowler is for the boys...

Team Boys - Eric, Parker, & Cory

Team Girls - Amanda, Laura, & Katherine
We may have lost the bowling contest, but I think it's safe to say we won the beauty contest :) haha... just sayin'

laura ann

No comments: