Friday, April 24, 2009

"Summertime's a coming"

Thankfully, this busy semester is almost over. I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with all my free time this summer (besides working of course). I always have a bunch of things that I want to do, but during the school year they just aren’t feasible time wise. So, I’ve started a list (yes, a list) of the things I want to do this summer:

  1. Read Pride & Prejudice – its one of my favorite movies and I feel like such a cop out that I haven’t actually read the book… so, read it I will!
  2. Get a tan! Last summer, between summer school and work there was no time for fun in the sun. AND, seeing that I’m in two weddings coming up… girl needs to get a tan.
  3. Go to bed on time! - cause that never happens in college... didn't you see my last post?
  4. Finish my Grandma’s stocking that I started for her … for Christmas (ahem… last Christmas). Gosh cross-stitching takes so much time!
  5. Scrapbook – oh long, lost hobby, how I miss thee…

That’s all I have on the list so far… I’ll let you know if I add anything! What do you have on your list for the summertime?

laura ann

No comments: