Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just popping in...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, it's not that I don't have tons of things I could blog about, it's because I've been spending my [little bit of] free time reading... You know my list of things I want to do this summer? Well...

I've been reading Pride & Prejudice (I'm actually almost done!) and it is so good - everything I expected! It is definitely not a let down! I even heard AFR (American Family Radio) recommend it for summer reading today! So if you've always wanted to read it and never have - you definitely should!

Anyhoo... in other news today... Weston passed all 3 of his EOGs (woot woot!) despite missing a month of school! Praise God! We are very proud of him!

Also, can I just say that Kris won on American Idol? A Christian that is open about his faith. Hmm... God at work? Definitely!

And because I forgot to post about it on Monday, I have an "Abi-ism" (Cute thing that Abi said/did) from this past weekend. We were walking to the elevator before going to a cookout, and Abi says,

"Are we going to ride the alligator?"

Us: "Are we going to ride the what?"

Abi: "Are we going to ride the alligator?"

Us: "The elevator?"

Abi: "The elligator!"

We're going to the river for the weekend after work tomorrow, so I'll "see" you Sunday/Monday!

laura ann

No comments: