Sunday, August 1, 2010

T-ball makes my heart happy

Holy smokes!  Can you believe it's AUGUST??!!  Well, technically it's only July right now, but when this blog post posts (hello tongue twister!), it will be August!

Last week, during my awesome time in Greenville, we went to see my cousin's son play T-ball.  Let me tell you Internet, if you are sad, watch some T-ball - it will make you laugh hard and bring joy to your life.  I, however, was not sad, but I still laughed hard!

Cute little Walker pointing to where he's going to run after hitting the ball hard! Haha

And that he did!  He ran all the way home.  Well, that would be a loose definition of "run" - meaning a skip, twirl, fall down, roll in the dirt kind of run.

Trust me.  He was not alone in his antics - everyone played in the dirt and fell down.  It's the cool thing to do, you know?

AND there were just about as many coaches on the field as there were players!  Haha!

My cousin Amanda and I tried to get a picture of best buds Walker & Weston... but this was the best we could do.
Thanks for the cooperation there bud!  Anyways, go see some T-ball!  It will make you smile!  Go Walker!

laura ann

No comments: