Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sewing Projects

One of my New Year's resolutions was to sew more often.  I pretty much taught myself with a little help from my mom and grandma, so there are a lot of things that I probably do the hard way -- but it's "sew" fun! (Get it?? Ok, well I thought it was funny.)

I made an apron for my friend Lauren as her going away/new condo owner congrats gift.  It's pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I don't have a tutorial, because I didn't have a pattern to follow and I made it up as I went along.
The pockets are my favorite - click on it and zoom in... they are too cute!

Then I made a grocery bag holder with scrap material from the aprons that I made in this post.
Eh... it's okay.

I like the material on the aprons better... see?

That's all.
laura ann

No comments: