Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Me Monday Tuesday


Welcome to "Not Me" Monday Tuesday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Wanna play? Just tell about all the embarassing things you "did not do" this week!

I did not take apart my old, cheap, Walmart clock and revamp it to make a new clock.

And the back of the new clock does not look this ghetto.
And I would never hang the new clock without putting the numbers on it... because I never leave projects unfinished.
I also did not write things on my To Do List that I had already done, just so I could cross them out and make it look like I had accomplished something.

Speaking of lists, I definitely did not make a list of things to write about for "Not Me" Monday and then forget to post "Not Me" Monday until Tuesday night at 10:15. That's absolutely ridiculous.

What did you not do?
laura ann

No comments: