Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!

Whew. I'm tired. First day back to classes today! Can I just say how crazy it feels to be a senior? And, furthermore, can I just say how crazy it is for my little brother to have his first day of Middle School today? This cute little third grader is now in MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Yikes! I can't believe it. This was his first day of 3rd grade. Where has time gone?

Anyhow, I think my classes today went well. I like them so far. This semester, I have African American History to 1865, Holocaust, World Since 1945, American Art, Senior Seminar, and Teaching Fellows MAT. Tomorrow I start picking up a 7th grader from school as a part-time job. I'll pick her up Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and my friend Holli picks up Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's such a great deal and I am so thankful for the money.

I also will be doing observations/tutoring for a couple hours a week as a part of my Teaching Fellows coursework.

Other than that, I think that's all. I mean, that's plenty to keep me busy. I'm looking forward to this semester! Whoo hooo Senior year is here!

laura ann

No comments: