Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

So I wanted to do a patriotic post with lots of festive stuff - but hey, a girl's not perfect! I've been busy this week with preparing to leave for vacation, going to the river for the 4th, getting stuff together for Candice's re-shower (it got postponed because her granddad passed away, so please pray for her family), yadda-yadda-yadda-yadda...

Sooo... no patriotic post, but try to center in on the patriotic excitement I'm sending your way. Can't you feel in through your computer screen? No? Well, you can't say I didn't try.

I'll be enjoying the beautiful ocean, summer rays, lazy pool hours... you know all the fun things on vacation next week.

But... before I pack my bags I just wanted to give an [eary] shoutout to my best friend Amanda -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA!
I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!

Woot woot!
laura ann

No comments: