Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey Hey!

1. Mom is doing okay, as well as expected -- she used a knife to cut her chicken tonight, which was a huge step! It wasn't perfect, but it was good enough. She's extremely tired and has headaches occassionally, but she's truckin' on! Thanks for your prayers and support!

2. Senior Conference for Teaching Fellows was great! We got to listen to Ron Clark - who was every bit as good as I expected! He's such a great speaker! He's the guy from "The Ron Clark Story" movie with Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) and he's a former Teaching Fellow. He's fantastic.

3. At a workshop at the conference I learned that my personality type/learning style is a "Clipboard." This means I like planning, organizing, details, practicality, list making, perfection... uh.. You think? HA! I didn't need an evaluation to figure that out. I have a To Do List and my calendar sitting in front of me now.

4. I start class in exactly 1 month from today. Meaning I move into my new apartment in less than a month! Meaning I have A LOT to do! Where has this summer gone?

5. Candice & Jacob get married in less than 2 weeks! WOW! I can't believe it!

laura ann

No comments: