Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear Satan

Dear Satan,

Lately, I have learned just how conniving and evil you are. I have been mad at God when I should have been mad at you. You have grabbed hold of and attacked my family. I am sick of it and I am sick of you. I am disgusted. You will not fool me any longer. I kept thinking, “Why has God allowed my mom to get sick again?” “Where is God?” “What is He doing?” when He is the One that has healed my mom and protects our family. You are the one who has preyed on us. My frustrations were with God instead of with you. In my moments of weakness, you have deceived me and spoken untruthful words to me. My doubts, worries, and fears are not thoughts from my Lord and Savior, for He is good and desires good for His children. The Bibles says, “The devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time.” Revelation 12:12 and I have learned how true this is. But, your time is up. As the Lord said in Zechariah 3:1-2, “I reject your accusations, Satan! Yes, I rebuke you!” So get away from my family, shut your mouth, and leave us alone. You are wasting your time. We have chosen to follow God. We choose good and not evil. In the name of Jesus, stay away from us. My God is and will always be victorious. We choose to be on His team, and you don’t stand a chance.

Daughter of the Most Powerful, One and Only God,
Laura


laura ann

1 comment:

Casey Qualls said...

This is so powerful. I love that you wrote this. You are such an insightful person, and the more I read your blogs and thoughts, the more I feel like we are soul sisters. ;)