Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Update on Mom

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that Mom is *hopefully* going home tomorrow afternoon. Her treatment went well today and physical therapy was pleased that she could walk around fine on her on. Her hand/arm is still swollen and she has a lot of trouble moving it. She's been very tired, which is understandable considering she's having trouble sleeping. Anyhow, not much to update on, just taking it one day at a time!

Unfortunately, I am leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Charlotte for Senior Conference for Teaching Fellows (how inconvenient, huh?) I will be back on Sunday night. If anything important happens, I'll have one of my friends update my blog.

Thanks for the prayers, support, and love. Thanks for the cards, gift cards to restaurants, phone calls, visits -- everything. We need the love and support and prayers and I'm not afraid to admit it!

laura ann

No comments: