Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

Welcome to Five Question Friday!

 

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I don't remember this, but I've heard the story so many times that I feel like I remember it. I was a small child and had a terrible fever. My dad had been holding me all night and I had fallen asleep on his chest as he slept on the couch. Apparently, I woke up and started screaming about monkeys running down the hall coming to get me. I guess it was more of a hallucination than a nightmare, but oh well. Can anyone say flying monkeys in Wizard of Oz??

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Ooo... I love basketball, but only college - I hate the NBA. I also like watching baseball live - it’s too boring on TV. I occasionally enjoy going to college football games - but it has to be once in a blue moon, although I loved my high school football games. Oh, and CHEERLEADING - I love that!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
What the heck are jeggings? I am not a "fashionable" person - my go-to outfit is jeans and a T-shirt :) But I do wish I could pull off those ankle length dresses! I'm so short that they just swallow me up and I look ridiculous in them.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Yes, I was definitely an honors geek in high school... I've never made a C as a final grade in high school or college... I almost did in European Politics in college, but I pulled off a B- to keep my record running. Don't be impressed... I don't have much smarts, I just knew how to study and do what my teachers wanted.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None, although I do enjoy flipping through Brides & The Knot wedding magazines... and Victoria's Secret and Ann Taylor/The Loft catalogs.


Have a good weekend!
laura ann

No comments: