Monday, September 6, 2010

Baseball & Watermelon Festival

Our weekends have been so busy lately!  It's a good kind of busy though, so no complaints here!  Parker & I recently joined a new sunday school class at church that is geered more towards young married couples and young professionals and we love it.  We're studying the book of Isaiah and so far, I've really enjoyed it.

Weston's travel ball team has started back up also, so there is bound to be baseball tournaments out to wazzoo, and I love baseball, so thats fine by me.

Last weekend, Parker and I celebrated our dating anniversary by going to the Winterville Watermelon Festival concert to see Jason Michael Carroll and Jake Owen.  We had a great time and look forward to next year!

And football season is here!  Now if we could just get some cooler weather...
laura ann

No comments: