Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting ready...

...to leave tomorrow for NC Special Olympics in Raleigh! I'm volunteering through Teaching Fellows and I'm so pumped! I'll be gone until Sunday - please pray for cooler weather and no rain!

---------------

I had an awesome lunch with Carrie and some fellow cheerleading vets - Jana, Anna, and Kimberly - at Moe's Southwest Grill of course :) We had a great time catching up...

---------------

And then I went to hang out with Rebecca (my cousin) at the hospital while Paul (her husband) visited their TRIPLETS in the NICU! YAY!!!!!!

Welcome to the world Miss Caroline Avery (3 lbs 8 oz, 15 1/2" long), Miss Carrington Riley (3 lbs 13 oz, 17 1/4" long), and Mr. Caden Stancill (3 lbs 11 oz, 15" long)! Babies and Mommy are doing well! Thanks for your prayers!

"See" you Sunday/Monday!

laura ann

No comments: