Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am...

A list-making, hard-core planning, good-book reading, beach-bumming, summer-loving, former cheerleader of 7 years. A party & shower hosting, Target-loving, craft-making, conservative-believing, daughter of two wonderful parents. A non-feminist, God-loving, cockroach-fearing, thoughtful-organizing, family-loving, girlfriend to a handsome man of almost 6 years. A chicken-eating, non-potato-liking, good-cooking (ha!), sewing-aspiring, picture-taking, best friend in a group of wonderful people. A children-loving, orange juice-liking, mountain dew-craving, UNC-loving, sister to one 10-year old brother. A color-loving, cute-dress wanting, wedding-infatuating, shag-dancing, corny-joke telling, pharmacy-working, future teacher.

But most importantly, I am daughter to the Alpha & Omega, Beginning & End, The I Am. The All-Forgiving, Omnipresent, Mercy-Providing, Grace-Giving, Lord of All Creation. Our God, the King. Holy, Loving, Faithful, and Perfect.

Without Him, I am nothing.

“But by the grace of God, I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain...”
1 Corinthians 15:10

laura ann

No comments: