Thursday, January 29, 2009

"That's What (S)he Said"

Notable Quotes:

My (10 year old) brother, Weston called me tonight and we were talking about the Carolina game last night (which was AWESOME by the way):
Me: So, did you get to stay up and watch the game last night?
Weston: Yeah, I watch it till the end
Me: Did you scream at the end when he made that shot?
Weston: No. But me and dad chest bumped though.
Me: (stifling my laughter) Oh? How did that work out?
Weston: Not too good. Let's just say, it wasn't good for business.

-----

At the end of the Carolina/FSU game Wednesday night (me and four of my friends were watching it at my place)
All of us: AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHH DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?
[Silence as we all catch our breath from screaming at the top of our lungs for several minutes]
Roman: (with everyone still silent, in all seriousness) I love you Tywon.
All of us: (burst into laughter)

-----

Amber telling us about some guy at Student Stores
Amber: This guy was sitting at the table with his shoes off and his feet propped up on the table. AND he was wiggling his toes. He was reading this book and he kept laughing out loud. Then, he farted out loud. OUT LOUD! Me and this older woman looked at each other and back at him and back at each other. And there were two other guys sitting across from him, and they never looked up or anything. But that's not the worst part. He then stuck his hand down in pants. He was all up in his toolbox. He kept laughing out loud at his book. And then... he pulled his hand out and.... Touched the book.

-----

Have a great Friday folks!

No comments: