Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

So I stole this idea from Mckmama’s blog – you should SO read it if you haven’t! But anyways, what you do is you share all the things you “did not do” over the course of the week. You see, you “did not do” these things because they are embarrassing and you want other people to know they aren’t alone… That’s a poor explanation but read Mckmama’s blog and you’ll understand. These are the things I did not do this week:

I did not spend three days of my vacation last week doing absolutely nothing after sleeping in until 11 and 12 o’clock…

I did not take a picture of the pretty sky while driving down 264 on the way back to Chapel Hill…. That would be irresponsible.

And I certainly did not laugh at my TA who tripped down the steps during class today, that would be so rude.

I also did not ask several people where Rm. 105 was in Caldwell before turning around and realizing that it was the HUGE lecture hall right behind me.

I did not secretly scream for joy when I saw that we have a DTH stand right outside our apartment now so I can grab a copy of the paper on the way to class everyday now without going out of my way.

Finally, I do not miss Parker at all… How could I miss such a charming, loving, caring, handsome man that just happens to be the love of my life?

Tell me about your “Not Me Monday!”

No comments: