Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living Room Pics!

At long last... Welcome to our newly painted living room!

I know you love the photo in the frame on the far left.  :)  haha  It's what I had at the moment people, let's be real.  Our awesome clock that we registered for will look more awesome when it's above the fireplace!

Boy would brown and white striped curtains look good on that window!

All of our mixed matched furniture in our sweet, very own, first living room!
 What color should I paint that TV stand?  I'm thinking dark brown.  Or blue.  What do you think?

What about this coffee table?  Today, I'm leaning towards white.  From this angle, it looks okay as it is, but from the other side... you'll see why it should be painted.

And just to keep it real... this is the guest bedroom.  The other side of it looks about the same.  Boxes, stuff, boxes, stuff.  A computer desk, with boxes and stuff.  One day we will get there.  Then we will paint it too.  One day.

Oh, and I'm going to paint the light too.  White?  Gray?  Blue?  Brown?  I have no idea.

I feel slightly better about having people over now! :)  haha. Thanks for stopping by!
laura ann

No comments: