Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Is it already Monday again? I guess so... Welcome to "Not Me" Monday, a blog carnival started by Mckmama. Tell all the embarassing things you did not do this week and go to her blog to check out what everyone else is not doing.

I am not doing "Not Me" Monday this week just so I can enter in a contest to win a canvas from GeeZees.

I have not tried every remedy I can think of to get rid of this cold. I did not gargle warm salt water, drink hot water, smother myself with a warm wet wash cloth, drink hot tea, inhale Vick's Vapor Rub, suck on an entire bag of cough drops....

I also did not eat Chicken Noodle Soup for breakfast yesterday because of a sore throat from said cold.

I did not, at last, borrow some prescription strength good ol' medicine from a roomate (that works like a charm) to help my said sore throat feel much, much better.

I mean... do you have any suggestions??

I also did not hit Parker with the Wii controller on Saturnday night at Candice & Jacob's... (I mean, it was my first time playing Wii... I got a little excited and he was too close, haha)

What did you not do?

laura ann

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey, Just wanted to say that I have just started to blog and enjoyed reading your blogs. lol.. I just recently got married in January so congrats on the engagement! Enjoy every min. of it! Anyways, just thought id say hey! Look forward to reading more on your blog!