Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Makeover, Happy Birthday Lindsay, Still Sick

Welcome to my new blog background! You may have noticed that I've been playing around with font changes and a few other updates, all while preparing for the new fall look. I love my old background, but it was very spring/summer-ish, and it was time for a change. I hope you like it! I used some pattern paper from a fellow blogger, Amanda of Fonts For Peas. I might throw a few more changes in later... it's a work in progress. Let me know if you want tips for your own blog.

Update on the sick front... well, I'm still sick. In fact, I feel worse today than I have been feeling. I went to the doctor this morning and slept all day just about. My throat is on fire! Suggestions anyone??

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend & neighbor, Lindsay! Hope you enjoyed your 2 cakes today! :D

Coming up this week: Late Night with Roy on Friday night (Carolina basketball people, get on it already!), and KATHERINE & ERIC ARE GETTING MARRIED this weekend!!!!!!!!

So, self... It is time to feel better!
laura ann

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love your new background and header!:)