Thursday, October 1, 2009

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Happy October! I have to be honest, I am sad to see summer leave. I like fall alright, but I'm not a big fan of the cool weather... or the cold weather that follows.

Anyways, I can't believe its October already!

I have big plans (not) to celebrate the first day of October... you wanna hear? Do absolutely nothing. Today I had a Holocaust exam, letter of intent for my senior history research, annotated bibliography for my research so far (including being in the university archives - post about that to come soon), a book to read, a response paper on the book, seminar readings, and responses to those readings.... All. do. today. So, after busting my butt this week, particularly yesterday.... I plan to do nothing. nada. zilch. tonight.

In fact, I think I'll dive into these:

Yes! My sweet friend Katherine who is getting married in 2 weeks (!!!!!) brought these to me when I got engaged! How sweet is she? And... look at what's on top:
"The Bride's Book of Lists!" Does she know me good or what? I love her so much!

What are you doing tonight?

laura ann

No comments: