Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner Dress

3 post in a row. 3 post in a row. Woot. Woot.  Go girl!

Sorry about that, just a little excitement on my part.

Anyways!  Instead of a Wedding Wednesday post today, I'm going to talk about - you guessed it - my rehearsal dinner dress.  Parker & I decided to have a luau themed rehearsal/dinner just for fun.  It seemed like a really great idea at the time... and it still does, except I can't find a dress that I like!

Not completely true.  I found several that I love... only to find that they are sold out forever or cost way too much.  Way. Too. Much.

For example...
Love this!  Sold out.  Of course.

This one too.  :(

Now this one... only cost $200+.  Holy cow.

Sold out...

Sold out... or over $100... I can't remember.  So cute though.

Now this has potential... but it looks kind of like a night gown to me.

I don't particularly love this one, however it is in the price range and it is available in stores.

I guess I could go with a bright solid color... like yellow.  This is cute:

Or coral... this is cute too.

What do you think?
laura ann

1 comment:

Jessica Jennings said...

Hey Laura! You should check out www.shabbyapple.com! They have the cutest dresses! I also love your first pic and I am so sad that it is sold out!