Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day


On Christmas day, we woke up and Weston & I got to see what Santa brought us.  The four of us opened presents and then we got ready for my Aunt Kay's family & my Granddaddy to come for lunch.  We had heavy "snacks" and opened gifts and had a great time talking and laughing.  Parker & I spent the afternoon with his parents and then we went to my Grandma's for dinner.  As usual, she cooked a huge (and yummy!) dinner and we opened a ton of gifts.  It was crazy this year with one cousin's 3 babies and another cousin's toddler (Weston's the next youngest, and I'm the next, so we haven't ever had this many kids around at one time).    The picture above is of my Grandma's tree (she loved her stocking, by the way).  We took other pictures from Christmas morning, but they are on my mom's camera, which is at my Grandma's still.

So I guess that wraps up Christmas!  Coming soon: A New Year's Post (As you can tell, one of my resolutions is not to post about holidays promptly, haha)
laura ann

No comments: