Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home for the Holidays!

Well, I survived exams.  More than that, I survived an 18 credit hour semester (with my senior history paper) with a job.  Praise the Lord!!  I can't believe that I have only one more semester of undergrad! Is that crazy or what???

I finished my last exam today, (took a nap), packed up, and came home for the holidays!  Here are a few pictures of my apartment decorated for Christmas...





My roomates and I had our "Chamber's family Christmas dinner" on Monday night.  Yes we are a family - we got mail, so it's legit! See??



We had a ham (that we may or may not have gotten from Honey Baked Hams, I can't rightly say), macaroni & cheese, rice, yeast rolls, and green beans from the garden!  It was DELICIOUS and we've been munchin on the ham all week!



Merry Christmas from the Chambers Family!!!!!

laura ann

No comments: