Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Congratulations Parker!

I just wanted to take a second to make a shout out to Parker on his last day of undergrad! He still has exams left, but his last class was today!
Yay! Congratulations babe! I'm so proud of you!!!!


This picture is at Fort Macon the summer before he went to college. It seems like just the other day, doesn't it?

~~~~

Also, on a different note, I just want to ask for prayer for my mom - she had her regular check up scan today and I'll let you know when we hear back. (In case you didn't know, my junior year of high school, my mom was diagnosed with Stage 0 breast cancer and after surgery, the cancer was gone. Then in July of 2007 we found out the cancer had come back - Stage 4. She had 6 months of chemotherapy and radiation and she is still having preventative treatments indefinitely. She is in remission and doing well! She has scans every couple of months to make sure nothing has changed)

This is my family last Christmas - we like Carolina, can't you tell?


And just for kicks and giggles, I thought I’d throw this one in… We’d been setting the self-timer over and over again trying to get the “perfect picture” for our Christmas card and we were all getting pretty frustrated with each other. This was around attempt #10 and Weston (my brother) decided it was a good time to act like a 10 year old. You can always count on my brother to lighten the mood!

No comments: