Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family Pictures

Weston has had a much better day yesterday and today... thanks for your prayers! Keep 'em coming! He got the game ball at his game last night because he played pretty darn good if you ask me. It was one of the best games defensively I've ever seen him play!

I have some pictures of him and Cody playing ball from a couple of weeks ago that I'll post later... but for now, I'm just going to post some pictures from my Grandparent's house/farm of my family on the day of Grandma's funeral.

Here's me and Weston... he's trying to look bigger by standing on his tippy toes and poking his chest out. HA!

Here's mom with her living siblings - Aunt Kay and Uncle Woody.

Me and my sweet mom! - She hates this picture b/c the wind is blowing her hair and she thinks she looks like a wild woman... I think she looks great and I love her pink, black, and white!


Me and the love of my life!


My family :)


My family close up - Weston's trying to look big again (HAHA!) and Mom thinks her hair looks crazy in this pic too -- it was the wind!

Don't ya just love my family? I do!

I'm so excited and I'm itching to tell you something. It's a surprise though. You'll just have to wait and see. And no, I'm not getting engaged tonight so don't get your hopes up, but something else is going to happen! I'm doing the surprising! I'm so excited! Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Have a good Saturday afternoon!

laura ann

No comments: