Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Hospital Day #3

The GI doctor (Dr. Poley) FINALLY came today around 2:00 pm. He was pleased with Weston's progress, but would like to wait until his enzyme levels and WBC go down a bit more (which they did a great deal from yesterday to today) before giving him clear liquids. So hopefully he will continue the same progress tomorrow! He hasn't thrown up today though, which is fantastic!

This morning he got a bath and some playstation time before going back to sleep again for the whole afternoon. I can tell that he's doing better, even though I can see that he still has a long way to go.

So if his levels go down to where they need to be tomorrow then he will hopefully try some clear liquids. If that goes well, maybe more food?? They will be watching him like a hawk to make sure he doesn't relapse.

Sleeping away!

Teddy after his bath (haha)!

Yes, he did cut his eyes at me... I'm okay with that though!

Grandma also went to the school today to pick up a special delivery!

His classmates all made him Get Well Soon Cards! He really liked them & so did we!

Here are some favorites:
A rapper guy saying "Come on man, come back to school. Your going to make me cry" HAHA!

An AWESOME drawing of Garfield! Weston said this girl can draw anything!

This card was cut out in the shape of a baseball bat and ball. On the inside it said, "You hit it. Home run! Off of my head!" hahahaha

This was a sweet one. It says "Hey Weston I'm sorry (about) what happened because my cousin had that but he was okay just leave it to God I'm not saying don't push, push Weston. Push with God" Sweet!

How cute is that drawing? I love the wink!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! Keep 'em coming!

Also, Special Shoutout to Beaty on his birthday! Happy Birthday Beaty Bass!

No comments: